Alabama Caregivers, LLC understands that our company and services are only as good as the people we employ. We employ only the most professional, passionate, caring, drug-free, dependable and reliable people available. The following information desribes the attributes we require of our present and future caregivers and nurses.
All Alabama Caregiver LLC caregivers and nurses must:
- Have a valid drivers license and picture ID.
- Maintain a professional attitude, appearance and adhere to code of ethics.
- Be passionate about the services they will be required to administer.
- Be caring and understanding to our clients and their family.
- Be drug-free and submit to random drug tests.
- Be dependable and reliable showing up for work and providing the services our clients need.
- Follow all state, local and federal health and health care laws.
- Respect our clients and their family.
- Submit to a nurse-aid registry checks.
- Provide an up-to-date and acceptable TB test.